Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Confession...



I am missy and this is a journal about my life. My life as a mistress.



Missy is not my real name. I need to hide it to protect my family, friends and my kid. They don't know my real situation. You see, It's difficult to be in this kind of scenario wherein your conscience and your principle is your number 1 enemy.



I can accept criticisms, but I am not a criminal, nor a bad person. I know many of you would pre-judge a person like me, however, I am just like you, a person who falls in love, fight for what she believes in no matter how difficult and impossible the situation is.



This is my journey, my thoughts, my emotions and my struggles. Being a mistress is unacceptable in the society. Women like me are being called home wrecker, biatch or the villain. But what can I do? I am a woman in love...



You may want to hear my story to see the other side of what's happening. People give their symphathy to the cheated wife or girlfriend, but they dont know what's the real score, why did it happend or why did he cheated.



I'll open your eyes to the reality and I hope your open minded enough to hear it from me...



No comments: